||[12 Feb 2018|10:39am]
06.02.2021 | v. 0.0.7
- Rewrote bullet list targeting to no longer affect comment content.
- Updated URLs to repair icon UI replacements.
09.23.2019 | v. 0.0.6
- Narrowed down targeting on fieldsets so that they will no longer effect entry codes.
06.26.2019 | v. 0.0.5
- Disused editing fields and tables disabled on the style editing page; more information here.
- Fixed a comment-specific bug wherein using the
<p align="justify"> tag aligns text to the right instead.
06.12.2019 | v. 0.0.4
- Navigation sidebar for Monodramatic Sidebar is now narrower.
- Full-size userpics in comments.
- Refinement of comment header appearance.
- Minor backend tidying.
06.05.2019 | v. 0.0.3
- Icon randomizer now works on
- This is such a small update lmao but it was really bugging me.
06.04.2019 | v. 0.0.2
- NEW FEATURE: Icon randomizer; works on both comment forms and entry editing. Does not work on
?mode=reply pages, but I'll be fixing that this week.
- Added search bar back to header; omitted obsolete and broken options. Sits oddly only on IJ landing page; looking into this now.
- Repaired accept/decline radio button text in Asylum Invites; previously rendered transparent.
- Repaired landing page content overflow issue.
- Added additional styling to screened comments to make them more distinguishable from unscreened comments.
- Added updated aesthetic overrides for webkit autofill on form elements.
- Repaired potential occurrence of container overflow due to image widths in the IJ Portal when viewing recent entries and comments.
- Added missing post icon to edit/remove tracking for a currently tracked post or comment.